OSP Technical Resources
- OSP 2K7 Water Soluble Paks reduce bacterial load in coiled tubing fluid in the Eagle Ford
- OSP 2K7 biocide addresses premature coiled tubing failures in the Montney formation
- OSP 2K7 biocide provides consistent microbial control and outlasts current product in Texas coiled tubing operation
- OSP 2K7 biocide reduces treatment costs in large volume pad stimulation
- Biocide Treatment Program Reduces Premature Coiled Tubing Failures
Journal of Petroleum Technology, June 2016, p. 20-21.
- Application of a Biocide Water Treatment Program to Prevent Coiled Tubing Corrosion: A Case Study
Paper SPE 173675 presented at the SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing & Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition, The Woodlands, Texas, USA, 24-25 March 2015
- Comparison of Biocides Using New Microbial Detection Tool
Presented at the second International Symposium on Applied Microbiology and Molecular Biology in Oil Field Systems (ISMOS-2), Aarhus, Denmark, 17-19 June, 2009.
- Understanding Kill Studies and Biocide Selection